Sunday 6 February 2011

Audience- Focus Group


This is an interview based on questions from my magazine to help me to understand what individuals like and dislikes are when purchasing a magazine. While conducting the interview I asked 4 female students to answer my questions, to make my results more reliable I should have asked different age ranging from 15- 20 and I also should have asked male interviewees to get an insight into what they prefer. On the other hand I have done a questionnaire asking male and female and different genre individuals so I think these would be able to help me to get an insight into what they like
This is a screen shot showing how I edited my audio interview using adobe audition. By using this programme I was able to edit the pauses made in the interview, background noises and hesitations while the interview was taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment